Thriving Solutions helps institutions realize the potential positive impact they can achieve by aligning to the Global Sustainable Development Agenda 2030 and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), with a focus on programs related to the water-food-energy-climate nexus. We know that not all SDGs relate to all businesses but we have the knowledge to find the appropriate SDG targets, to incorporate within each individual business model and culture.
Embracing a sustainable path that considers how to operate and create value within the economic, social and natural ecosystem that the institution operates in, is a necessity that institutions can no longer forego. In addition to the social, environmental and economic contributions, these initiatives can reduce costs, improve employee and customer satisfaction, enhance brand image, improve competitive advantage and generate new business opportunities. The sustainability strategy has the means to impact the bottom line and maximize economic benefits while improving the environment and local community in a transparent manner. It can also include consistent long-term advisory support to oversee both the creation and implementation of the sustainability strategy.
Sustainability related services include but are not limited to:
- Develop strategic sustainability plans / strategies.
- Formulate and identify KPIs.
- Improve community involvement and volunteer programs (society).
- Promote local partnerships with institutions / schools / academia / government / NGOs to achieve society related goals.
- Develop communication strategy to build relationships with key sustainable stakeholders.
- Preparing necessary documents and reporting in a transparent manner.