Strategic consulting services Include:
- Strategy development, including facilitating work groups to develop shared visions, strategies, frameworks and intervention.
- Policy review identifying current status, synergies, trade-offs.
- Conducting research to characterize the targeted food system and understand challenges, critical issues, drivers, gaps, trends, barriers to change as well as incentives and opportunities.
- Conduct rapid impact evaluations of promising urban food interventions.
- Carry country and institution level audits to identify food loss and waste hotspots and interventions needs and points.
- Formulate implementable programs and interventions that deliver impact.
- Identify and engage potential partners and facilitate building the required alliances and advancing urban food investment. This may involve using crowdsourcing techniques and exploring opportunities towards citizen science.
- Develop monitoring and evaluation frameworks.
- Conduct program evaluations to draw lessons learned.